Sautéed Radish with Açaí Vinegar Condiment
Sautéed Radish with Acai Vinegar Condiment
SoulBrasil Cuisine products are perfect for vegan cuisine. They offer a new perspective, providing thousands possibilities for the inquisitive and curious chefs, but above all, for those who love to cook vegetables.
This is a very simple recipe, but very tasty and exciting. When we fry radish, we reduce its pungency. When we add the Açaí Vinegar Condiment, we add lots of flavors and aroma to the dish, which can be served cold as an appetizer or hot as a side dish.
- 250g (8.8 oz) chopped radish
- 50ml (1.7 oz) SoulBrasil Cuisine Açaí Vinegar Condiment.
- 10ml (0.3 oz) frying oil
- salt and pepper
1. Heat the frying oil.
2. Add the radish and let them fry for 2 or 3 minutes.
3. Add the SoulBrasil Cuisine Acai Vinegar Condiment.
4. Fry it at high heat until Açaí Vinegar Condiment caramelizes.
5. Serve it hot as a side dish or cold as an appetizer.