Seriguela, Cachaça, and Fidalga Pepper with Uba Mango Welcome Drink
Seriguela, Cachaça, and Fidalga Pepper with Uba Mango Welcome drink (enough for 3 shots)
Would you like to offer a cocktail to your guests when they arrive? What about a cachaça-based drink, a very Brazilian fruit, and a touch of pungency?
Test this mix and wait for the compliments...
- 6 seriguelas (Brazilian summer is the high season)
- 2 shots of cachaça (80 ml or 2.7 oz)
- 2 tea spoons of sugar
- 1 coffee spoon of SoulBrasil Cuisine Fidalga Chili Pepper with Uba Mango
- chopped ice
1. In a mortar, smash the seriguelas and then add the cachaça. Mix well.
2. Filter the mixture and add sugar.
3. Fill the three glasses with the chopped ice and add the seriguela mixture. Serve immediately.