Tapioca Filled with Acerola and Guarana Jam
Tapioca Filled with Acerola and Guarana Jam (1 portion)
In Brazil's northeast region, tapioca is almost a synonym for breakfast. It is a delicious way to start your day.
Why not start the day better, lighter and full of energy? After all, a little bit of guaraná always helps!
- 80 g (2.8 oz) tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon of SoulBrasil Cuisine Acerola and Guaraná Jam.
1. Sprinkle the tapioca flour in a small non-sticker pan.
2. Shape the tapioca using the back of the tablespoon.
3. When the tapioca reaches a dough-like consistency, turn it.
4. Spread the Acerola and Guarana Jam in the middle of the pancake.
4. Fold the pancake and serve it hot.